Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective registry evaluating the epidemiology and clinical care of traumatic brain injury patients presenting to a regional referral hospital in Moshi, Tanzania: challenges and the way forward.
- Does This Child Have Pneumonia?: The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review.
- High-dose dexmedetomidine sedation for pediatric MRI.
- Nicotine treatment of mild cognitive impairment: a 6-month double-blind pilot clinical trial.
- Physical Activity as a Vital Sign: A Systematic Review.
- Validation of a noninvasive monitor to continuously trend individual responses to hypovolemia.