Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing the value of patient-generated data to comparative effectiveness research.
- Effectiveness of health maintenance reminders provided directly to patients.
- Effects of an online personal health record on medication accuracy and safety: a cluster-randomized trial.
- High variability in radiologists' reporting practices for incidental thyroid nodules detected on CT and MRI.
- Information needed to support knowing the patient.
- Integrating technology into health care: what will it take?
- Letter to the editor.
- Randomized controlled trial of health maintenance reminders provided directly to patients through an electronic PHR.
- Rationale and design of the familial hypercholesterolemia foundation CAscade SCreening for Awareness and DEtection of Familial Hypercholesterolemia registry.
- Survey analysis of patient experience using a practice-linked PHR for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- The Cardiac Safety Research Consortium ECG database.
- The consensus sleep diary: standardizing prospective sleep self-monitoring.
- Usability evaluation of a personal health record.
Keywords of People