Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of intracellular methotrexate polyglutamates in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: effect of route of administration on variability in intracellular methotrexate polyglutamate concentrations.
- Effect-directed analysis of Elizabeth River porewater: developmental toxicity in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- Longitudinal study of differential protein expression in an Alzheimer's mouse model lacking inducible nitric oxide synthase.
- Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomics for Analysis of Hydrophilic Phosphopeptides.
- Tandem Mass Tag Labeling Facilitates Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Hydrophilic Phosphopeptides.