Subject Areas on Research
- A Heterotopic Xenograft Model of Human Airways for Investigating Fibrosis in Asthma.
- A novel role for primary cilia in airway remodeling.
- Airway basal stem cells: a perspective on their roles in epithelial homeostasis and remodeling.
- Airway contractility and remodeling: links to asthma symptoms.
- Airway fibroblasts in asthma manifest an invasive phenotype.
- Amphiregulin contributes to airway remodeling in chronic allograft dysfunction after lung transplantation.
- Epithelial progenitor cells in lung development, maintenance, repair, and disease.
- Inhibition of TRPA1 reduces airway inflammation and hyperresponsiveness in mice with allergic rhinitis.
- Rapid remodeling of the maxillary sinus in silent sinus syndrome.
- Relationship between diffusion capacity and small airway abnormality in COPDGene.
- Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases-1 and -2 in Interleukin-13-Suppressed Elastin in Airway Fibroblasts in Asthma.
- Role of hyaluronan and hyaluronan-binding proteins in human asthma.
- Study of gastric fluid induced cytokine and chemokine expression in airway smooth muscle cells and airway remodeling.
- The Association Between Lung Hyperinflation and Coronary Artery Disease in Smokers.
Keywords of People