Subject Areas on Research
- A Heterotopic Xenograft Model of Human Airways for Investigating Fibrosis in Asthma.
- A novel role for primary cilia in airway remodeling.
- Airway basal stem cells: a perspective on their roles in epithelial homeostasis and remodeling.
- Airway contractility and remodeling: links to asthma symptoms.
- Airway fibroblasts in asthma manifest an invasive phenotype.
- Epithelial progenitor cells in lung development, maintenance, repair, and disease.
- Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases-1 and -2 in Interleukin-13-Suppressed Elastin in Airway Fibroblasts in Asthma.
- Role of hyaluronan and hyaluronan-binding proteins in human asthma.
- Study of gastric fluid induced cytokine and chemokine expression in airway smooth muscle cells and airway remodeling.
- Surfactant protein D attenuates sub-epithelial fibrosis in allergic airways disease through TGF-β.
- Surfactant protein-D regulates effector cell function and fibrotic lung remodeling in response to bleomycin injury.
- Unmet needs for the assessment of small airways dysfunction in asthma: introduction to the ATLANTIS study.
Keywords of People