Subject Areas on Research
- Development of heart and respiratory rate percentile curves for hospitalized children.
- Early acute lung injury: criteria for identifying lung injury prior to the need for positive pressure ventilation*.
- Effective and viable mind-body stress reduction in the workplace: a randomized controlled trial.
- Leopard frogs move their heads, but not their eyes: implications for perception of stationary objects.
- Nitric oxide synthase-2 regulates mitochondrial Hsp60 chaperone function during bacterial peritonitis in mice.
- Peak expiratory flow, breath rate and blood pressure in adults with changes in particulate matter air pollution during the Beijing Olympics: a panel study.
- Predictors of early dyspnoea relief in acute heart failure and the association with 30-day outcomes: findings from ASCEND-HF.
- Talk to me! Toward better patient-ventilator communication.
Keywords of People