Subject Areas on Research
- Automated, multiparametric monitoring of respiratory biomarkers and vital signs in clinical and home settings for COVID-19 patients.
- Continuous Monitoring Using a Wearable Device Detects Activity-Induced Heart Rate Changes After Administration of Amphetamine.
- Development of heart and respiratory rate percentile curves for hospitalized children.
- Duration of noninvasive respiratory support and risk for bronchopulmonary dysplasia or death.
- Early acute lung injury: criteria for identifying lung injury prior to the need for positive pressure ventilation*.
- Evaluation of Wearable Digital Devices in a Phase I Clinical Trial.
- Intranasal midazolam and fentanyl for procedural sedation and analgesia in infants in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Leopard frogs move their heads, but not their eyes: implications for perception of stationary objects.
- Nitric oxide synthase-2 regulates mitochondrial Hsp60 chaperone function during bacterial peritonitis in mice.
- Peak expiratory flow, breath rate and blood pressure in adults with changes in particulate matter air pollution during the Beijing Olympics: a panel study.
- Physiological responses during ascent to high altitude and the incidence of acute mountain sickness.
- Predictors of early dyspnoea relief in acute heart failure and the association with 30-day outcomes: findings from ASCEND-HF.
- RESPIRATORY CHANGES IN STRANDED BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS ).
- Scaling of heart rate with breathing frequency and body mass in cetaceans.
- Talk to me! Toward better patient-ventilator communication.
- The role of prenatal substance exposure and early adversity on parasympathetic functioning from 3 to 6 years of age.
Keywords of People