Subject Areas on Research
- Belonging on Rounds: Translating Research Into Inclusive Practices for Families With Limited English Proficiency to Promote Safety, Equity, and Quality.
- Can Tablet Computers Enhance Faculty Teaching?
- Can We Finally Agree: How We Round Really Matters?
- Caregiver Inclusivity and Empowerment During Family-Centered Rounds.
- Impact of near-peer teaching rounds on student satisfaction in the basic surgical clerkship.
- Internal Medicine Residents' Perceptions of Virtual Morning Report: a Multicenter Survey.
- Medical editors' grand rounds: a discussion of timely topics and editorial emergencies.
- Racial and Ethnic Differences in Communication Quality During Family-Centered Rounds.
- Repeating an attending physician's unseemly remarks.
- Reply: Teaching at the Bedside: Managing Patient and Learner Expectations in Advance.
- Targeted interventions improve shared agreement of daily goals in the pediatric intensive care unit.
- Teaching at the Bedside. Maximal Impact in Minimal Time.
- Teledermatology and teledermatopathology as educational tools for international dermatology: a virtual grand rounds pilot curriculum.
- The Concept of "Concept Mapping" Is Useful in Teaching Residents to Teach.
- The failed total ankle.
- What internal medicine attendings talk about at morning report: a multicenter study.
- You're on mute: obstetrics and gynecology perspectives on the transition to virtual grand rounds.