Subject Areas on Research
- A cloud-compatible bioinformatics pipeline for ultrarapid pathogen identification from next-generation sequencing of clinical samples.
- An efficient strategy of screening for pathogens in wild-caught ticks and mosquitoes by reusing small RNA deep sequencing data.
- Ancestral population genomics: the coalescent hidden Markov model approach.
- Beyond bacteria: a study of the enteric microbial consortium in extremely low birth weight infants.
- Experiences of patients with chronic gastrointestinal conditions: in their own words.
- Genomes and gene expression across light and productivity gradients in eastern subtropical Pacific microbial communities.
- Gut microbial succession follows acute secretory diarrhea in humans.
- Metatranscriptomic analysis of ectomycorrhizal roots reveals genes associated with Piloderma-Pinus symbiosis: improved methodologies for assessing gene expression in situ.
- Molecular characterization of the spatial diversity and novel lineages of mycoplankton in Hawaiian coastal waters.
- Population genomics in South East Asia captures unexpectedly high carrier frequency for treatable inherited disorders.
- Social networks predict gut microbiome composition in wild baboons.
- Techniques for quantifying phytoplankton biodiversity.
- The ocean sampling day consortium.
- The oral microbiome in health and disease and the potential impact on personalized dental medicine.
Keywords of People