Subject Areas on Research
- Chlamydia trachomatis Infection of Endocervical Epithelial Cells Enhances Early HIV Transmission Events.
- Emerging strategies for engineering microbial communities.
- Gastrointestinal microbiota alteration induced by Mucor circinelloides in a murine model.
- Modeling phage induced bacterial disinfection rates and the resulting design implications.
- Offense and defense: microbial membrane vesicles play both ways.
- Phage-Resistant Bacteria Reveal a Role for Potassium in Root Colonization.
- Porphyromonas gingivalis-mediated Epithelial Cell Entry of HIV-1.
- Programming microbial population dynamics by engineered cell-cell communication.
- Respiratory syncytial virus infection enhances Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm growth through dysregulation of nutritional immunity.
- Study of host-microbe interactions in zebrafish.
- The long-term effects of phage concentration on the inhibition of planktonic bacterial cultures.
Keywords of People