Subject Areas on Research
- A novel tool for evaluating non-cognitive traits of doctor of physical therapy learners in the United States.
- Child Development in Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
- Conflict resolution styles and skills and variation among medical students.
- Difficulties with emotion regulation mediate the relationship between borderline personality disorder symptom severity and interpersonal problems.
- Does emotional intelligence influence success during medical school admissions and program matriculation?: a systematic review.
- Effect of a novel healthcare leadership program on leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Fear-potentiated startle response is unrelated to social or emotional functioning in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders.
- Global Versus Momentary Osteoarthritis Pain and Emotional Distress: Emotional Intelligence as Moderator.
- Health Care Professionals' Responses to Religious or Spiritual Statements by Surrogate Decision Makers During Goals-of-Care Discussions.
- Leadership for the Team Physician.
- Measuring social health in the patient-reported outcomes measurement information system (PROMIS): item bank development and testing.
- Noncognitive Attributes in Physician Assistant Education.
- Patterns of visual attention to faces and objects in autism spectrum disorder.
- Perceived acceptability of home-based couples voluntary HIV counseling and testing in Northern Tanzania.
- Personal characteristics of residents may predict competency improvement.
- Regulating emotion through distancing: A taxonomy, neurocognitive model, and supporting meta-analysis.
- Rehabilitation and Psychosocial Determinants of Cochlear Implant Outcomes in Older Adults.
- Religiosity, psychological resources, and physical health.
- Speed and accuracy of facial expression classification in avoidant personality disorder: a preliminary study.
- The contributions of early adverse experiences and trajectories of respiratory sinus arrhythmia on the development of neurobehavioral disinhibition among children with prenatal substance exposure.
- The relationship of non-cognitive factors to academic and clinical performance in graduate rehabilitation science students in the United States: a systematic review
- Thriving Interprofessional Learning Environments Begin With You: Building Emotional Intelligence as a Personal Capability.
Keywords of People
- Daily, Shaundra, Professor of the Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship