Subject Areas on Research
- Clipping of arginine-methylated histone tails by JMJD5 and JMJD7.
- Demethylation of H3K27 Is Essential for the Induction of Direct Cardiac Reprogramming by miR Combo.
- Long Noncoding RNA MANTIS Facilitates Endothelial Angiogenic Function.
- Regulation of T cell proliferation by JMJD6 and PDGF-BB during chronic hepatitis B infection.
- The histone demethylase KDM6B regulates temperature-dependent sex determination in a turtle species.
- The histone demethylase Kdm6b regulates a mature gene expression program in differentiating cerebellar granule neurons.
- The histone lysine demethylase Kdm6b is required for activity-dependent preconditioning of hippocampal neuronal survival.