Subject Areas on Research
- A Collaborative Paradigm for Improving Management of Sleep Disorders in Primary Care: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Pharmacologic Treatment of Chronic Insomnia in Adults: An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Clinical Practice Guideline.
- Clinical year in review I: quality improvement for pulmonary and critical care medicine, lung transplantation, rehabilitation for pulmonary and critically ill patients, and sleep medicine.
- National Sleep Foundation's sleep quality recommendations: first report.
- Patient-centered Outcomes Research in Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine. An Official American Thoracic Society Workshop Report.
- Using ClinicalTrials.gov to understand the state of clinical research in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.