CA1 Region, Hippocampal
Subject Areas on Research
- Adolescent intermittent alcohol exposure: persistence of structural and functional hippocampal abnormalities into adulthood.
- Age-related metabolic fatigue during low glucose conditions in rat hippocampus.
- Balanced synaptic impact via distance-dependent synapse distribution and complementary expression of AMPARs and NMDARs in hippocampal dendrites.
- Differential sensitivity of hippocampal interneurons to ethanol in adolescent and adult rats.
- Dissociable effects of advanced age on prefrontal cortical and medial temporal lobe ensemble activity.
- Effects of repetitive exposure to anesthetics and analgesics in the Tg2576 mouse Alzheimer's model.
- Isoflurane prevents learning deficiencies caused by brief hypoxia and hypotension in adult Sprague Dawley rats.
- Kctd13-deficient mice display short-term memory impairment and sex-dependent genetic interactions.
- Long-term modulation of A-type K(+) conductances in hippocampal CA1 interneurons in rats after chronic intermittent ethanol exposure during adolescence or adulthood.
- Loss of Cdc42 leads to defects in synaptic plasticity and remote memory recall.
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor-dependent denitrosylation of neuronal nitric oxide synthase increase the enzyme activity.
- Regional-specific effects of ovarian hormone loss on synaptic plasticity in adult human APOE targeted replacement mice.
- Smaller hippocampal CA1 subfield volume in posttraumatic stress disorder.
- The auxiliary subunit KChIP2 is an essential regulator of homeostatic excitability.
- The cellular and synaptic location of activated TrkB in mouse hippocampus during limbic epileptogenesis.
Keywords of People
- Pitt, Geoffrey Stuart, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology