Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical outcomes of splenectomy in children: report of the splenectomy in congenital hemolytic anemia registry.
- Gene-centric association study of acute chest syndrome and painful crisis in sickle cell disease patients.
- Improving care for children with sickle cell disease/acute chest syndrome.
- Outcomes of acute chest syndrome in adult patients with sickle cell disease: predictors of mortality.
- Pain and other non-neurological adverse events in children with sickle cell anemia and previous stroke who received hydroxyurea and phlebotomy or chronic transfusions and chelation: results from the SWiTCH clinical trial.
- Respiratory syncytial virus and seasonal influenza cause similar illnesses in children with sickle cell disease.
- Sex-based differences in the manifestations and complications of sickle cell disease: Report from the Sickle Cell Disease Implementation Consortium.