Subject Areas on Research
- Cathepsin K-sensitive poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels for degradation in response to bone resorption.
- Difluoroethylamines as an amide isostere in inhibitors of cathepsin K.
- Identification of a nonbasic, nitrile-containing cathepsin K inhibitor (MK-1256) that is efficacious in a monkey model of osteoporosis.
- Identification of a potent and selective non-basic cathepsin K inhibitor.
- Osteoprotegerin and osteoprotegerin ligand effects on osteoclast formation from human peripheral blood mononuclear cell precursors.
- Pain prediction by serum biomarkers of bone turnover in people with knee osteoarthritis: an observational study of TRAcP5b and cathepsin K in OA.
- The discovery of MK-0674, an orally bioavailable cathepsin K inhibitor.
- The discovery of odanacatib (MK-0822), a selective inhibitor of cathepsin K.