Subject Areas on Research
- Hydroxychloroquine attenuates renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by inhibiting cathepsin mediated NLRP3 inflammasome activation.
- Increased nucleolar localization of SpiA3G in classically but not alternatively activated macrophages.
- Intracellular proteolytic cleavage of 9-cis-retinoic acid receptor alpha by cathepsin L-type protease is a potential mechanism for modulating thyroid hormone action.
- Mitochondrial ROS Induced Lysosomal Dysfunction and Autophagy Impairment in an Animal Model of Congenital Hereditary Endothelial Dystrophy.
- Single-cell meta-analysis of SARS-CoV-2 entry genes across tissues and demographics.