Subject Areas on Research
- A TRP Channel Senses Lysosome Neutralization by Pathogens to Trigger Their Expulsion.
- Collaboration between Distinct Rab Small GTPase Trafficking Circuits Mediates Bacterial Clearance from the Bladder Epithelium.
- Interplay between vesicoureteric reflux and kidney infection in the development of reflux nephropathy in mice.
- Kidney α-intercalated cells and lipocalin 2: defending the urinary tract.
- Mast cell interleukin-10 drives localized tolerance in chronic bladder infection.
- Small-molecule inhibitors target Escherichia coli amyloid biogenesis and biofilm formation.
- Targeting Deficiencies in the TLR5 Mediated Vaginal Response to Treat Female Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection.
- Urinary tract infection drives genome instability in uropathogenic Escherichia coli and necessitates translesion synthesis DNA polymerase IV for virulence.