Subject Areas on Research
- Alternative therapies for Clostridium difficile infections.
- Microbiota responses to different prebiotics are conserved within individuals and associated with habitual fiber intake.
- Pharmaconutrition review: physiological mechanisms.
- Prebiotic galactooligosaccharides interact with mouse gut microbiota to attenuate acute graft-versus-host disease.
- Prebiotics for Lactose Intolerance: Variability in Galacto-Oligosaccharide Utilization by Intestinal Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Psyllium fiber improves glycemic control proportional to loss of glycemic control: a meta-analysis of data in euglycemic subjects, patients at risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus, and patients being treated for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Short-Chain Fatty Acid Production by Gut Microbiota from Children with Obesity Differs According to Prebiotic Choice and Bacterial Community Composition.
- The oral microbiome in health and disease and the potential impact on personalized dental medicine.
- The pleiotropic effects of prebiotic galacto-oligosaccharides on the aging gut.