Subject Areas on Research
- Club cells surviving influenza A virus infection induce temporary nonspecific antiviral immunity.
- Designing malaria vaccines to circumvent antigen variability.
- Heterologous Protection against Asian Zika Virus Challenge in Rhesus Macaques.
- Impact of cross-protective vaccines on epidemiological and evolutionary dynamics of influenza.
- Neutralizing antibodies against HIV-1: can we elicit them with vaccines and how much do we need?
- Passive immunization of macaques with polyclonal anti-SHIV IgG against a heterologous tier 2 SHIV: outcome depends on IgG dose.
- Serologic survey of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus, Guangxi Province, China.