Subject Areas on Research
- Club cells surviving influenza A virus infection induce temporary nonspecific antiviral immunity.
- Heterologous Protection against Asian Zika Virus Challenge in Rhesus Macaques.
- Influenza and Antibody-Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity.
- Neutralizing antibodies against HIV-1: can we elicit them with vaccines and how much do we need?
- Passive immunization of macaques with polyclonal anti-SHIV IgG against a heterologous tier 2 SHIV: outcome depends on IgG dose.
- The serogroup B meningococcal outer membrane vesicle-based vaccine 4CMenB induces cross-species protection against Neisseria gonorrhoeae.