Subject Areas on Research
- A bistable circuit involving SCARECROW-RETINOBLASTOMA integrates cues to inform asymmetric stem cell division.
- Calcineurin regulates cyclin D1 accumulation in growth-stimulated fibroblasts.
- Cyclin D/CDK4/6 activity controls G1 length in mammalian cells.
- Division of labour between Myc and G1 cyclins in cell cycle commitment and pace control.
- Regulation of Kv1 subunit expression in oligodendrocyte progenitor cells and their role in G1/S phase progression of the cell cycle.
- Spatiotemporal regulation of cell-cycle genes by SHORTROOT links patterning and growth.