Subject Areas on Research
- A bistable circuit involving SCARECROW-RETINOBLASTOMA integrates cues to inform asymmetric stem cell division.
- Calcineurin regulates cyclin D1 accumulation in growth-stimulated fibroblasts.
- Cyclin D/CDK4/6 activity controls G1 length in mammalian cells.
- Division of labour between Myc and G1 cyclins in cell cycle commitment and pace control.
- Multiple CDK/CYCLIND genes are amplified in medulloblastoma and supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal brain tumor.
- Spatiotemporal regulation of cell-cycle genes by SHORTROOT links patterning and growth.