Subject Areas on Research
- Differential and complementary effects of glucose and prolactin on islet DNA synthesis and gene expression.
- Immature stage B cells enter but do not progress beyond the early G1 phase of the cell cycle in response to antigen receptor signaling.
- Loss of cyclin D2 expression in the majority of breast cancers is associated with promoter hypermethylation.
- Microarray analysis of knockout mice identifies cyclin D2 as a possible mediator for the action of thyroid hormone during the postnatal development of the cerebellum.
- Role of cyclin D1 as a mediator of c-Met- and beta-catenin-induced hepatocarcinogenesis.
Keywords of People