Subject Areas on Research
- * CRISPR-Based Epigenome Editing of Cytokine Receptors for the Promotion of Cell Survival and Tissue Deposition in Inflammatory Environments.
- A genomic regulatory element that directs assembly and function of immune-specific AP-1-IRF complexes.
- A perspective on immunomodulation and tissue repair
- Advancing islet transplantation: from engraftment to the immune response.
- Age Correlates with Response to Anti-PD1, Reflecting Age-Related Differences in Intratumoral Effector and Regulatory T-Cell Populations.
- Antibody-based immunotherapy for malignant glioma.
- Autocrine Complement Inhibits IL10-Dependent T-cell-Mediated Antitumor Immunity to Promote Tumor Progression.
- B10 cell regulation of health and disease.
- Biomimetic nanoparticles for transplantation tolerance.
- Brain immunology and immunotherapy in brain tumours.
- CD4 T cells differentially express cellular machinery for serotonin signaling, synthesis, and metabolism.
- Cellular and molecular targeting for nanotherapeutics in transplantation tolerance.
- Challenges in the pursuit of immune tolerance.
- Checkpoint Blockade Strategies in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Where We Are and Where We Are Heading.
- Combinations of Bevacizumab With Cancer Immunotherapy.
- Deficient Mismatch Repair and the Role of Immunotherapy in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Does IVIg administration yield improved immune function in very premature neonates?
- Establishment of baseline cytology metrics in nestling American kestrels (Falco sparverius): Immunomodulatory effects of the flame retardant isopropylated triarylphosphate isomers.
- Exosomes Produced by Mesenchymal Stem Cells Drive Differentiation of Myeloid Cells into Immunosuppressive M2-Polarized Macrophages in Breast Cancer.
- Gene therapy for glycogen storage diseases.
- High dose IVIG successfully reduces high rhGAA IgG antibody titers in a CRIM-negative infantile Pompe disease patient.
- Humoral immune responses: Unsung heroes of the war on cancer.
- Immune checkpoint blockade: Releasing the brake towards hematological malignancies.
- Immune modulation in Pompe disease treated with enzyme replacement therapy.
- Immunological organ modification during Ex Vivo machine perfusion: The future of organ acceptance.
- Immunometabolism: From basic mechanisms to translation.
- Immunomodulation for glioblastoma.
- Immunomodulatory Function of Interleukin-15 and Its Role in Exercise, Immunotherapy, and Cancer Outcomes.
- Immunomodulatory, liver depot gene therapy for Pompe disease.
- Interferon-dependent immunoproteasome activity during mouse adenovirus type 1 infection.
- Mast cell activators as novel immune regulators.
- Mast cell modulation of the vascular and lymphatic endothelium.
- Murine CMV induces type 1 IFN that impairs differentiation of MDSCs critical for transplantation tolerance.
- Nerve Stimulation: Immunomodulation and Control of Inflammation.
- New therapeutic approaches for Pompe disease: enzyme replacement therapy and beyond.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor expression and susceptibility to cholinergic immunomodulation in human monocytes of smoking individuals.
- Novel mechanisms of immune modulation of natalizumab in multiple sclerosis patients.
- OX40+ Regulatory T Cells in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma Suppress Effector T-Cell Responses and Associate with Metastatic Potential.
- Overcoming endogenous constraints on neuronal regeneration
- PAC1 Receptor Mediates Electroacupuncture-Induced Neuro and Immune Protection During Cisplatin Chemotherapy.
- Persistence of high sustained antibodies to enzyme replacement therapy despite extensive immunomodulatory therapy in an infant with Pompe disease: need for agents to target antibody-secreting plasma cells.
- Pharmacological effects of ex vivo mesenchymal stem cell immunotherapy in patients with acute kidney injury and underlying systemic inflammation.
- Predicting cross-reactive immunological material (CRIM) status in Pompe disease using GAA mutations: lessons learned from 10 years of clinical laboratory testing experience.
- Recent Metabolic Advances for Preventing and Treating Acute and Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease.
- Regulation of Intrinsic and Bystander T Follicular Helper Cell Differentiation and Autoimmunity by Tsc1.
- Review: Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Scleroderma: Effective Immunomodulatory Therapy for Patients With Pulmonary Involvement.
- Semaphorin 7A modulates cytokine-induced memory-like responses by human natural killer cells.
- Silica Exposure Differentially Modulates Autoimmunity in Lupus Strains and Autoantibody Transgenic Mice.
- Simvastatin inhibits secretion of Th17-polarizing cytokines and antigen presentation by DCs in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Targeting the Leukemia Antigen PR1 with Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma.
- The immunomodulatory roles of macrophages at the maternal-fetal interface.
- The yin yang of bacterial polysaccharides: lessons learned from B. fragilis PSA.
- Unphosphorylated STAT3 modulates alpha 7 nicotinic receptor signaling and cytokine production in sepsis.
- Virulence and immunomodulatory roles of bacterial outer membrane vesicles.
Keywords of People
- Ciofani, Maria, Associate Professor of Integrative Immunobiology, Cell Biology
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering