Subject Areas on Research
- ApoE mimetic ameliorates motor deficit and tissue damage in rat spinal cord injury.
- Automatic white matter lesion segmentation using contrast enhanced FLAIR intensity and Markov Random Field.
- Brain microvascular injury and white matter disease provoked by diabetes-associated hyperamylinemia.
- Prognostic factors that increase the risk for reduced white matter volumes and deficits in attention and learning for survivors of childhood cancers.
- T2 hyperintensity of medial lemniscus is an indicator of small-vessel disease.
Keywords of People