Subject Areas on Research
- A Callosal Catastrophe: Toxic Leukoencephalopathy Associated with Thermogenic Weight Loss Supplement Use.
- ApoE mimetic ameliorates motor deficit and tissue damage in rat spinal cord injury.
- Automatic white matter lesion segmentation using contrast enhanced FLAIR intensity and Markov Random Field.
- Brain microvascular injury and white matter disease provoked by diabetes-associated hyperamylinemia.
- Complex pattern of interaction between in utero hypoxia-ischemia and intra-amniotic inflammation disrupts brain development and motor function.
- Prognostic factors that increase the risk for reduced white matter volumes and deficits in attention and learning for survivors of childhood cancers.
- T2 hyperintensity of medial lemniscus is an indicator of small-vessel disease.
- TM4SF20 ancestral deletion and susceptibility to a pediatric disorder of early language delay and cerebral white matter hyperintensities.
- White matter abnormalities in major depression: evidence from post-mortem, neuroimaging and genetic studies.
Keywords of People