Subject Areas on Research
- Advancing sustainable bioenergy: evolving stakeholder interests and the relevance of research.
- Air-water fluxes of N₂O and CH₄ during microalgae (Staurosira sp.) cultivation in an open raceway pond.
- Biogas Stoves Reduce Firewood Use, Household Air Pollution, and Hospital Visits in Odisha, India.
- Climate change. Fixing a critical climate accounting error.
- Comparing scales of environmental effects from gasoline and ethanol production
- Comprehensive environmental assessment: a meta-assessment approach.
- Fixing the global nitrogen problem.
- Genome structure of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain widely used in bioethanol production.
- High-Performance Biogas Upgrading Using a Biotrickling Filter and Hydrogenotrophic Methanogens.
- Into new territory: improved microbial synthesis through engineering of the essential metabolic network.
- Operational aspects of the desulfurization process of energy gases mimics in biotrickling filters.
- Performance evaluation of a full-scale innovative swine waste-to-energy system.
- Performance of a monolith biotrickling filter treating high concentrations of H2S from mimic biogas and elemental sulfur plugging control using pigging.
Keywords of People
- Deshusses, Marc, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Duke University Energy Initiative
- Johnson, Timothy Lawrence, Associate Professor of the Practice in Energy and the Environment, Duke University Energy Initiative
- Sexton, Steven E., Mark and Lynne Florian Assistant Professor of Public Policy, Economics