Subject Areas on Research
- A Plague on Both Your Monitors! Are Bispectral Index and Cerebral Oximetry Useful for Reducing Postoperative Cognitive Impairment?
- A Randomized Controlled Trial to Determine the Effect of Depth of Anesthesia on Emergence Agitation in Children.
- A pilot study of cerebral and haemodynamic physiological changes during sedation with dexmedetomidine or propofol in patients with acute brain injury.
- General anesthesia is not defined by a BIS level.
- Prevention of intraoperative awareness.
- Time-varying spectral analysis revealing differential effects of sevoflurane anaesthesia: non-rhythmic-to-rhythmic ratio.