Subject Areas on Research
- ABL kinase inhibition promotes lung regeneration through expansion of an SCGB1A1+ SPC+ cell population following bacterial pneumonia.
- Efficient CD4Cre-Mediated Conditional KRas Expression in Alveolar Macrophages and Alveolar Epithelial Cells Causes Fatal Hyperproliferative Pneumonitis.
- Evidence for type II cells as cells of origin of K-Ras-induced distal lung adenocarcinoma.
- Human Lung Stem Cell-Based Alveolospheres Provide Insights into SARS-CoV-2-Mediated Interferon Responses and Pneumocyte Dysfunction.
- IL-1 and TNFα Contribute to the Inflammatory Niche to Enhance Alveolar Regeneration.
- Interleukin-13 disrupts type 2 pneumocyte stem cell activity.
- Klotho, an antiaging molecule, attenuates oxidant-induced alveolar epithelial cell mtDNA damage and apoptosis.
- Lung organoids: current uses and future promise.
- Mitochondrial quality control in alveolar epithelial cells damaged by S. aureus pneumonia in mice.
- Niche-mediated BMP/SMAD signaling regulates lung alveolar stem cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Persistence of a regeneration-associated, transitional alveolar epithelial cell state in pulmonary fibrosis.
- Rare SOX2+ Airway Progenitor Cells Generate KRT5+ Cells that Repopulate Damaged Alveolar Parenchyma following Influenza Virus Infection.
- SARS-CoV-2 Receptor ACE2 Is an Interferon-Stimulated Gene in Human Airway Epithelial Cells and Is Detected in Specific Cell Subsets across Tissues.
- Stemming Lung Disease?
- Type 2 alveolar cells are stem cells in adult lung.
Keywords of People