Subject Areas on Research
- ABL kinase inhibition promotes lung regeneration through expansion of an SCGB1A1+ SPC+ cell population following bacterial pneumonia.
- Evidence for type II cells as cells of origin of K-Ras-induced distal lung adenocarcinoma.
- Klotho, an antiaging molecule, attenuates oxidant-induced alveolar epithelial cell mtDNA damage and apoptosis.
- Lung organoids: current uses and future promise.
- Mitochondrial quality control in alveolar epithelial cells damaged by S. aureus pneumonia in mice.
- Niche-mediated BMP/SMAD signaling regulates lung alveolar stem cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Pulmonary Production of Soluble ST2 in Heart Failure.
- Rare SOX2+ Airway Progenitor Cells Generate KRT5+ Cells that Repopulate Damaged Alveolar Parenchyma following Influenza Virus Infection.
- Stemming Lung Disease?
- Type 2 alveolar cells are stem cells in adult lung.
Keywords of People