Subject Areas on Research
- Aberrant splicing of the TSG101 tumor suppressor gene in human breast and ovarian cancers.
- Agonist-activated glucagon receptors are deubiquitinated at early endosomes by two distinct deubiquitinases to facilitate Rab4a-dependent recycling.
- CHMP5 is essential for late endosome function and down-regulation of receptor signaling during mouse embryogenesis.
- Cell division without FtsZ--a variety of redundant mechanisms.
- Elevated LRRK2 autophosphorylation in brain-derived and peripheral exosomes in LRRK2 mutation carriers.
- Identification and characterization of rns4/vps32 mutation in the RNase T1 expression-sensitive strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Evidence for altered ambient response resulting in transportation of the secretory protein to vacuoles.
- Nuclear import/export of hRPF1/Nedd4 regulates the ubiquitin-dependent degradation of its nuclear substrates.
- Perivascular dendritic cells elicit anaphylaxis by relaying allergens to mast cells via microvesicles.
- Refinement of the PARK3 locus on chromosome 2p13 and the analysis of 14 candidate genes.
- Rsp5 ubiquitin-protein ligase mediates DNA damage-induced degradation of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Schizosaccharomyces pombe Sst4p, a conserved Vps27/Hrs homolog, functions downstream of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase Pik3p to mediate proper spore formation.
- The Cryptococcus neoformans alkaline response pathway: identification of a novel rim pathway activator.
- The kinase Grk2 regulates Nedd4/Nedd4-2-dependent control of epithelial Na+ channels.
- Up-regulation of tumor susceptibility gene 101 conveys poor prognosis through suppression of p21 expression in ovarian cancer.
- Yeast RSP5 and its human homolog hRPF1 potentiate hormone-dependent activation of transcription by human progesterone and glucocorticoid receptors.
Keywords of People