Subject Areas on Research
- Aberrant splicing of the TSG101 tumor suppressor gene in human breast and ovarian cancers.
- Cell division without FtsZ--a variety of redundant mechanisms.
- Dysregulated Inflammatory Signaling upon Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 1C Mutation of SIMPLE Protein.
- Nuclear import/export of hRPF1/Nedd4 regulates the ubiquitin-dependent degradation of its nuclear substrates.
- SIMPLE interacts with NEDD4 and TSG101: evidence for a role in lysosomal sorting and implications for Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.
- The Cryptococcus neoformans alkaline response pathway: identification of a novel rim pathway activator.
- Yeast RSP5 and its human homolog hRPF1 potentiate hormone-dependent activation of transcription by human progesterone and glucocorticoid receptors.
Keywords of People