Isolated Noncompaction of the Ventricular Myocardium
Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Wolff-Parkinson-White With Left Ventricular Noncompaction Cardiomyopathy in Children.
- Clinical significance of intermediate left ventricular trabeculations in cardiac magnetic resonance.
- Isolated Noncompaction of the Left Ventricle in Adults.
- Prevalence and Prognostic Significance of Left Ventricular Noncompaction in Patients Referred for Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Right ventricular morphology and systolic function in left ventricular noncompaction cardiomyopathy.