Subject Areas on Research
- Actual Versus Ideal Body Weight: The Devil Is in the Details.
- Auto-SCT for AML in second remission: CALGB study 9620.
- Determining optimal gestational weight gain in a multiethnic Asian population.
- Effects of Ideal Versus Total Body Weight Dosage of Rabbit Antithymocyte Globulin on Outcomes of Kidney Transplant Patients With High Immunologic Risk.
- In-hospital outcomes of percutaneous coronary interventions in extremely obese and normal-weight patients: findings from the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry).
- Is there a best body mass index for older adults? Moving closer to evidence-based recommendations regarding "overweight," health, and mortality.
- Understanding intestinal glucose transporter expression in obese compared to non-obese subjects.