Subject Areas on Research
- Exome sequencing identifies highly recurrent MED12 somatic mutations in breast fibroadenoma.
- Genomic landscapes of breast fibroepithelial tumors.
- Identification of a common epitope between enterovirus 71 and human MED25 proteins which may explain virus-associated neurological disease.
- MED13-dependent signaling from the heart confers leanness by enhancing metabolism in adipose tissue and liver.
- The Ess1 prolyl isomerase is linked to chromatin remodeling complexes and the general transcription machinery.