Subject Areas on Research
- Beware of life-threatening activation of air bubble detector during contrast echocardiography in patients on venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenator support.
- Editorial comment. Anticholinergics do not improve cure rate of alarm treatment of monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis.
- Effect of a deep-learning computer-aided detection system on adenoma detection during colonoscopy (CADe-DB trial): a double-blind randomised study.
- Effect of bundle set interventions on physiologic alarms and alarm fatigue in an intensive care unit: A quality improvement project.
- Endobronchial coils for emphysema: Dual mechanism of action on lobar residual volume reduction.
- Feasibility of blood pressure telemonitoring in patients with poor blood pressure control.
- Health System Redesign of Cardiac Monitoring Oversight to Optimize Alarm Management, Safety, and Staff Engagement.
- Implanted Monitor Alerting to Reduce Treatment Delay in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Events.
- Minimal Impact of Implemented Early Warning Score and Best Practice Alert for Patient Deterioration.
- Monitoring significant ST changes through deep learning.
- Predict In-Hospital Code Blue Events using Monitor Alarms through Deep Learning Approach.
- Use of urine alarms in toilet training children with intellectual and developmental disabilities: A review.
- Utilization of electronic modified early warning score to engage rapid response team early in clinical deterioration.