Subject Areas on Research
- Beware of life-threatening activation of air bubble detector during contrast echocardiography in patients on venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenator support.
- Editorial comment. Anticholinergics do not improve cure rate of alarm treatment of monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis.
- Feasibility of blood pressure telemonitoring in patients with poor blood pressure control.
- Use of urine alarms in toilet training children with intellectual and developmental disabilities: A review.
- Utilization of electronic modified early warning score to engage rapid response team early in clinical deterioration.