Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of the effect of natural sequence variation in Tat and in cyclin T on the formation and RNA binding properties of Tat-cyclin T complexes.
- CDK12 is a transcription elongation-associated CTD kinase, the metazoan ortholog of yeast Ctk1.
- Functional differences between human and bovine immunodeficiency virus Tat transcription factors.
- Highly divergent lentiviral Tat proteins activate viral gene expression by a common mechanism.
- Multiple blocks to human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication in rodent cells.
- Recruitment of a protein complex containing Tat and cyclin T1 to TAR governs the species specificity of HIV-1 Tat.
- Recruitment of cyclin T1/P-TEFb to an HIV type 1 long terminal repeat promoter proximal RNA target is both necessary and sufficient for full activation of transcription.