Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic variants of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) signaling pathway genes and risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Integrative analysis identifies targetable CREB1/FoxA1 transcriptional co-regulation as a predictor of prostate cancer recurrence.
- MED1 mediator subunit is a key regulator of hepatic autophagy and lipid metabolism.
- Molecular determinants for enzalutamide-induced transcription in prostate cancer.
- Phospho-MED1-enhanced UBE2C locus looping drives castration-resistant prostate cancer growth.
- Phosphorylated MED1 links transcription recycling and cancer growth.
- The vitamin D receptor interacts preferentially with DRIP205-like LxxLL motifs.
- Thyroid hormone-regulated target genes have distinct patterns of coactivator recruitment and histone acetylation.