Subject Areas on Research
- Association of CAV1/CAV2 genomic variants with primary open-angle glaucoma overall and by gender and pattern of visual field loss.
- Comprehensive long-span paired-end-tag mapping reveals characteristic patterns of structural variations in epithelial cancer genomes.
- Genomic Hallmarks and Structural Variation in Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Long-read sequencing and de novo assembly of a Chinese genome.
- SVA: software for annotating and visualizing sequenced human genomes.
- Structural variants in SNCA gene and the implication to synucleinopathies.
- Subgroup-specific structural variation across 1,000 medulloblastoma genomes.
- The standing pool of genomic structural variation in a natural population of Mimulus guttatus.
Keywords of People