Subject Areas on Research
- 3,3'-Disubstituted bipolar biphenyls as inhibitors of nuclear receptor coactivator binding.
- 4,4'-Unsymmetrically substituted 3,3'-biphenyl alpha helical proteomimetics as potential coactivator binding inhibitors.
- Differential recruitment of co-regulatory proteins to the human estrogen receptor 1 in response to xenoestrogens.
- Partial reconstitution of the RNAi response in human cells using Drosophila gene products.
- Research resource: tissue- and pathway-specific metabolomic profiles of the steroid receptor coactivator (SRC) family.
- The molecular mechanisms underlying the pharmacological actions of ER modulators: implications for new drug discovery in breast cancer.
- Vitamin D is Not Associated With Severity in NAFLD: Results of a Paired Clinical and Gene Expression Profile Analysis.
Keywords of People