Subject Areas on Research
- Ablation of steroid receptor coactivator-3 resembles the human CACT metabolic myopathy.
- Coactivator AIB1 links estrogen receptor transcriptional activity and stability.
- Gene dosage-dependent embryonic development and proliferation defects in mice lacking the transcriptional integrator p300.
- Genetic ablation of the steroid receptor coactivator-ubiquitin ligase, E6-AP, results in tissue-selective steroid hormone resistance and defects in reproduction.
- Histone acetylation in keratinocytes enables control of the expression of cathelicidin and CD14 by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3.
- Peptidyl-prolyl isomerase 1 (Pin1) serves as a coactivator of steroid receptor by regulating the activity of phosphorylated steroid receptor coactivator 3 (SRC-3/AIB1).
- Research resource: tissue- and pathway-specific metabolomic profiles of the steroid receptor coactivator (SRC) family.
- The glucocorticoid receptor interacting protein 1 (GRIP1) localizes in discrete nuclear foci that associate with ND10 bodies and are enriched in components of the 26S proteasome.