Subject Areas on Research
- A Flick of the Tail Keeps the Circadian Clock in Line.
- Daytime spikes in dopaminergic activity drive rapid mood-cycling in mice.
- Dynamically Timed Stimulation of Corticolimbic Circuitry Activates a Stress-Compensatory Pathway.
- Impaired limbic gamma oscillatory synchrony during anxiety-related behavior in a genetic mouse model of bipolar mania.
- Lithium ameliorates nucleus accumbens phase-signaling dysfunction in a genetic mouse model of mania.
- MYC Disrupts the Circadian Clock and Metabolism in Cancer Cells.
- Phosphorylation and destabilization of human period I clock protein by human casein kinase I epsilon.
- The role of polymorphisms in circadian pathway genes in breast tumorigenesis.