Subject Areas on Research
- Bioaccumulation and speciation of selenium in fish and insects collected from a mountaintop removal coal mining-impacted stream in West Virginia.
- Chemical characterization of DNA-immobilized InAs surfaces using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and near-edge X-ray absorption fine structure.
- Cysteine-induced modifications of zero-valent silver nanomaterials: Implications for particle surface chemistry, aggregation, dissolution, and silver speciation
- Differences in bulk and microscale yttrium speciation in coal combustion fly ash.
- Dual energy converting nano-phosphors: upconversion luminescence and X-ray excited scintillation from a single composition of lanthanide-doped yttrium oxide.
- Fabrication of ssDNA/oligo(ethylene glycol) monolayers and complex nanostructures by an irradiation-promoted exchange reaction.
- Influence of Sulfide Nanoparticles on Dissolved Mercury and Zinc Quantification by Diffusive Gradient in Thin-Film Passive Samplers.
- Model Peptide Studies Reveal a Mixed Histidine-Methionine Cu(I) Binding Site at the N-Terminus of Human Copper Transporter 1.
- Selenium speciation in coal ash spilled at the Tennessee Valley Authority Kingston site.
- Speciation of Mercury in Selected Areas of the Petroleum Value Chain.
- Structure and Affinity of Cu(I) Bound to Human Serum Albumin.
- Transformation of pristine and citrate-functionalized CeO2 nanoparticles in a laboratory-scale activated sludge reactor.
Keywords of People