Subject Areas on Research
- A Flick of the Tail Keeps the Circadian Clock in Line.
- Circadian clock NAD+ cycle drives mitochondrial oxidative metabolism in mice.
- Genome-wide association study for circulating levels of PAI-1 provides novel insights into its regulation.
- MYC Disrupts the Circadian Clock and Metabolism in Cancer Cells.
- Predicted effect of circadian clock modulation of NHE3 of a proximal tubule cell on sodium transport.
- The circadian regulatory proteins BMAL1 and cryptochromes are substrates of casein kinase Iepsilon.