Subject Areas on Research
- A Flick of the Tail Keeps the Circadian Clock in Line.
- Circadian clock NAD+ cycle drives mitochondrial oxidative metabolism in mice.
- Extracellular low pH affects circadian rhythm expression in human primary fibroblasts.
- Genome-wide association study for circulating levels of PAI-1 provides novel insights into its regulation.
- MYC Disrupts the Circadian Clock and Metabolism in Cancer Cells.
- The Cell-Intrinsic Circadian Clock Is Dispensable for Lymphocyte Differentiation and Function.
- The circadian regulatory proteins BMAL1 and cryptochromes are substrates of casein kinase Iepsilon.