Subject Areas on Research
- Bioelectronic measurement and feedback control of molecules in living cells.
- Crystal structure of LacI member, PurR, bound to DNA: minor groove binding by alpha helices.
- Crystal structure of the lactose operon repressor and its complexes with DNA and inducer.
- Effect of isopropyl-beta-D-thiogalactopyranosid induction of the lac operon on the specificity of spontaneous and doxorubicin-induced mutations in Escherichia coli.
- Structures of the Escherichia coli transcription activator and regulator of diauxie, XylR: an AraC DNA-binding family member with a LacI/GalR ligand-binding domain.