Subject Areas on Research
- An artery-specific fluorescent dye for studying neurovascular coupling.
- Cell-Type-Specific Optical Recording of Membrane Voltage Dynamics in Freely Moving Mice.
- Dynamic linear model analysis of optical imaging data acquired from the human neocortex.
- Fibroblast growth factor homologous factor 13 regulates Na+ channels and conduction velocity in murine hearts.
- High-fidelity optical reporting of neuronal electrical activity with an ultrafast fluorescent voltage sensor.
- Mouse model of OPRM1 (A118G) polymorphism has altered hippocampal function.
- Response reliability observed with voltage-sensitive dye imaging of cortical layer 2/3: the probability of activation hypothesis.
- Spatial profiles of electrical mismatch determine vulnerability to conduction failure across a host-donor cell interface.
- The evolving capabilities of rhodopsin-based genetically encoded voltage indicators.
Keywords of People