Subject Areas on Research
- Activity of androgen receptor antagonist bicalutamide in prostate cancer cells is independent of NCoR and SMRT corepressors.
- Association of Forced Vital Capacity with the Developmental Gene NCOR2.
- Epigenome-Wide Association Study for All-Cause Mortality in a Cardiovascular Cohort Identifies Differential Methylation in Castor Zinc Finger 1 (CASZ1).
- Expression and hormonal regulation of coactivator and corepressor genes.
- Functional Variants in Notch Pathway Genes NCOR2, NCSTN, and MAML2 Predict Survival of Patients with Cutaneous Melanoma.
- Identification and characterization of a functional zebrafish smrt corepressor (ncor2).
- NCoR1 and SMRT play unique roles in thyroid hormone action in vivo.
- Nuclear corepressor SMRT is a strong regulator of body weight independently of its ability to regulate thyroid hormone action.
- Relationship between expression of coactivators and corepressors of hormone receptors and resistance of ovarian cancers to growth regulation by steroid hormones.
- SMRTER, a Drosophila nuclear receptor coregulator, reveals that EcR-mediated repression is critical for development.
- The nuclear corepressors NCoR and SMRT are key regulators of both ligand- and 8-bromo-cyclic AMP-dependent transcriptional activity of the human progesterone receptor.
- The opposing transcriptional activities of the two isoforms of the human progesterone receptor are due to differential cofactor binding.
- The transcription factor B-Myb is maintained in an inhibited state in target cells through its interaction with the nuclear corepressors N-CoR and SMRT.
- Validation of an oligo-gene signature for the prognostic stratification of ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
Keywords of People