Subject Areas on Research
- A Randomized Trial of Hydroxychloroquine as Postexposure Prophylaxis for Covid-19.
- Current Practice Trends for Use of Early Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis After Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Ethnic differences in thromboprophylaxis for COVID-19 patients: should they be considered?
- Extended prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism with betrixaban in acutely ill medical patients with and without cancer: insights from the APEX trial.
- HIV risk and awareness and interest in pre-exposure and post-exposure prophylaxis among sheltered women in Miami.
- Hepatitis C Virus Postexposure Prophylaxis in the Healthcare Worker: Why Direct-Acting Antivirals Don't Change a Thing.
- Post-exposure prophylaxis or pre-emptive therapy for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2): study protocol for a pragmatic randomized-controlled trial.
- Safety and varicella outcomes after varicella zoster immune globulin administration in pregnancy.
- Testing and Clinical Management of Health Care Personnel Potentially Exposed to Hepatitis C Virus - CDC Guidance, United States, 2020.
- Workshop on treatment of and postexposure prophylaxis for Burkholderia pseudomallei and B. mallei Infection, 2010.