Subject Areas on Research
- ASFA Category IV becomes Category I: Idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in a patient with presumed gemcitabine-induced thrombotic microangiopathy.
- Innate networking: Thrombotic microangiopathy, the activation of coagulation and complement in the sensitized kidney transplant recipient.
- Pathophysiology and Pathology of Acute Kidney Injury in Patients With COVID-19.
- The thrombotic microangiopathy Registry of North America: A United States multi-institutional TMA network.
- Thrombalexin: Use of a Cytotopic Anticoagulant to Reduce Thrombotic Microangiopathy in a Highly Sensitized Model of Kidney Transplantation.