Subject Areas on Research
- ASFA Category IV becomes Category I: Idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in a patient with presumed gemcitabine-induced thrombotic microangiopathy.
- Degos disease: a C5b-9/interferon-α-mediated endotheliopathy syndrome.
- Innate networking: Thrombotic microangiopathy, the activation of coagulation and complement in the sensitized kidney transplant recipient.
- The thrombotic microangiopathy Registry of North America: A United States multi-institutional TMA network.
- Thrombalexin: Use of a Cytotopic Anticoagulant to Reduce Thrombotic Microangiopathy in a Highly Sensitized Model of Kidney Transplantation.