Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of patellofemoral cartilage morphology and deformation in anterior cruciate ligament deficient versus uninjured knees.
- Anatomic Magnetic Resonance Imaging Measurements in First-Time Patellar Dislocators by Sex and Age.
- Best tests/clinical findings for screening and diagnosis of patellofemoral pain syndrome: a systematic review.
- Effects of patellofemoral overstuffing on knee flexion and patellar kinematics following total knee arthroplasty: a cadaveric study.
- Femoral tunnel placement in medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction.
- Non-anatomical capsular closure of a standard parapatellar knee arthrotomy leads to patellar maltracking and decreased range of motion: a cadaver study.