Subject Areas on Research
- Antiviral effects of Retro-2cycl and Retro-2.1 against Enterovirus 71 in vitro and in vivo.
- Calcium signals and calpain-dependent necrosis are essential for release of coxsackievirus B from polarized intestinal epithelial cells.
- How sticky should a virus be? The impact of virus binding and release on transmission fitness using influenza as an example.
- Molecular determinants and dynamics of hepatitis C virus secretion.
- Nelfinavir inhibits maturation and export of herpes simplex virus 1.
- The membrane associated accessory protein is an adeno-associated viral egress factor.