Subject Areas on Research
- Children conform to the behavior of peers; other great apes stick with what they know.
- Evaluating Chromatin Accessibility Differences Across Multiple Primate Species Using a Joint Modeling Approach.
- Functional morphology of the Neandertal scapular glenoid fossa.
- Majority-biased transmission in chimpanzees and human children, but not orangutans.
- Metabolic acceleration and the evolution of human brain size and life history.
- Metabolic adaptation for low energy throughput in orangutans.