Subject Areas on Research
- Age and individual foraging behavior predict tooth wear in Amboseli baboons.
- Comparing Dirichlet normal surface energy of tooth crowns, a new technique of molar shape quantification for dietary inference, with previous methods in isolation and in combination.
- Dental wear among cercopithecid monkeys of the Taï forest, Côte d'Ivoire.
- Dust in the wind: How climate variables and volcanic dust affect rates of tooth wear in Central American howling monkeys.
- Lemur habitat and dental senescence in Ranomafana National Park, Madagascar.
- Mechanical evidence that Australopithecus sediba was limited in its ability to eat hard foods.
- Tooth size variation related to age in Amboseli baboons.
- Wear and its effects on dental topography measures in howling monkeys (Alouatta palliata).
Keywords of People