Subject Areas on Research
- Ablation of the locally advanced pancreatic cancer: An introduction and brief summary of techniques.
- Complete high-intensity focused ultrasound in prostate cancer: outcome from the @-Registry.
- Defeating Cancers' Adaptive Defensive Strategies Using Thermal Therapies: Examining Cancer's Therapeutic Resistance, Ablative, and Computational Modeling Strategies as a means for Improving Therapeutic Outcome.
- Investigation of HIFU-induced anti-tumor immunity in a murine tumor model.
- Investigations into pulsed high-intensity focused ultrasound-enhanced delivery: preliminary evidence for a novel mechanism.
- M-HIFU inhibits tumor growth, suppresses STAT3 activity and enhances tumor specific immunity in a transplant tumor model of prostate cancer.
- Maximizing outcomes in genitourinary cancers across the treatment continuum.
- New and Established Technology in Focal Ablation of the Prostate: A Systematic Review.
- Safety and efficacy of combining microfocused ultrasound with fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for lifting and tightening the face and neck.
- The comparison of epicardial focused ultrasound circumferential pulmonary vein ablation and BOX ablation--results from experimental acute atrial fibrillation.
- Ultrasound-heated photoacoustic flowmetry.
- Utilization of multiparametric prostate magnetic resonance imaging in clinical practice and focal therapy: report from a Delphi consensus project.
Keywords of People