Subject Areas on Research
- A Model Information Management Plan for Molecular Pathology Sequence Data Using Standards: From Sequencer to Electronic Health Record.
- Are we there yet? Recent progress in the molecular diagnosis and novel antifungal targeting of Aspergillus fumigatus and invasive aspergillosis.
- Assessing the genetic architecture of epithelial ovarian cancer histological subtypes.
- Cartilage tumours and bone development: molecular pathology and possible therapeutic targets.
- Combined immunodeficiency in the United States and Kuwait: Comparison of patients' characteristics and molecular diagnosis.
- Frontiers in Genitourinary Pathology.
- Informing Antibiotic Treatment Decisions: Evaluating Rapid Molecular Diagnostics To Identify Susceptibility and Resistance to Carbapenems against Acinetobacter spp. in PRIMERS III.
- Molecular Detection and Typing of Pathogenic Leptospira in Febrile Patients and Phylogenetic Comparison with Leptospira Detected among Animals in Tanzania.
- Molecular Diagnostics for Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection.
- Molecular testing in colorectal cancer: diagnosis of Lynch syndrome and personalized cancer medicine.
- Mutational Landscapes of Smoking-Related Cancers in Caucasians and African Americans: Precision Oncology Perspectives at Wake Forest Baptist Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Negative Results on Thyroid Molecular Testing Decrease Rates of Surgery for Indeterminate Thyroid Nodules.
- Potential of whole-genome sequencing for determining risk and personalizing therapy: focus on AML.
- The long quest for neonatal screening for severe combined immunodeficiency.
- The professional Twitter account: creation, proper maintenance, and continuous successful operation.
- What is New in Neuro-oncology?
Keywords of People