Subject Areas on Research
- Are we there yet? Recent progress in the molecular diagnosis and novel antifungal targeting of Aspergillus fumigatus and invasive aspergillosis.
- Assessing the genetic architecture of epithelial ovarian cancer histological subtypes.
- Cartilage tumours and bone development: molecular pathology and possible therapeutic targets.
- Combined immunodeficiency in the United States and Kuwait: Comparison of patients' characteristics and molecular diagnosis.
- Informing Antibiotic Treatment Decisions: Evaluating Rapid Molecular Diagnostics To Identify Susceptibility and Resistance to Carbapenems against Acinetobacter spp. in PRIMERS III.
- Potential of whole-genome sequencing for determining risk and personalizing therapy: focus on AML.
- The long quest for neonatal screening for severe combined immunodeficiency.
Keywords of People