Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of orphan receptor-mediated transcription by Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV.
- Dual Molecular Effects of Dominant RORA Mutations Cause Two Variants of Syndromic Intellectual Disability with Either Autism or Cerebellar Ataxia.
- Genetic variants in RORA and DNMT1 associated with cutaneous melanoma survival.
- Hot Genes in Schizophrenia: How Clinical Datasets Could Help to Refine their Role.
- Involvement of the mt1 melatonin receptor in human breast cancer.
- No association between RORA polymorphisms and PTSD in two independent samples.
- ROR alpha augments thyroid hormone receptor-mediated transcriptional activation.
- The roles of orphan nuclear receptors in the development and function of the immune system.